Game Facts: Bowser Game Facts: Bowser

Dude.... at 2:04... Bullet Bill says "Ticklin your dick." I made that up. I made that up about 2 months ago.

Where did you hear that? Did you make it up to!? That was supposed to be my catchphrase!! You stole it from me! DAMN IT.

.... anyway... I did enjoy this flash... but that hurts knowing my phrase is no longer mine...

Everwynn Forest Everwynn Forest

Hehehe it was really cute. I really liked the drawings and the character design. If you upload more, I'd be happy to read!

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Holy shit that was amazing. I absolutely loved it. Though I wish I could have adjusted the quality.

Penny the Possessed Baby! Penny the Possessed Baby!

I don't know how you come up with these animations, but I love you for it.

Cinderello Cinderello

Son, there may be hope for you yet. I love your animations. Keep doing what you do!

Poontah! Poontah!

It looks amazing.

It was beautiful, smooth animation, the voice acting sounded wonderful, but the only thing that I thought wasn't perfect was the lip syncing. Other than that, it was a masterpeice of flash animation. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

I hope I'm not missing something..

I love this series. I just don't know if there is a meaning that I'm missing or if this is just all totally for fun. I think it's the fun option but I just wanted to be sure. You've done a great job as always. I'm also confused on what exactly came out of him. It looks like a giant turd but it came from his front. Oh well, I hope to see more episodes soon! I shall be a supporter forever!

Babies Babies

This is wonderful.

ThWeebl and Sexual-Lobster teaming up is one of the greatest things that could have ever happened to Newgrounds.

Sexual-Lobster has a wonderful art style and very smooth animation.
TheWeebl can make a song about the most random things and still have it sound glorious. It was a little hard for me to understand some of the words on here but besides that, the beat is great and the melody is splendid.

I hope to see you two work together more in the future.

The Sleep The Sleep

Um..

I think something either happened to the file when it was uploaded or something is just terribly wrong. I have no idea what is going on. Whatever happened, try fixing the problem and maybe doing a better drawing of the characters so I can tell where the body parts are.

Barney Commercial 7 Barney Commercial 7

Eh...

I'm sorry but I didn't really find this funny. I can laugh at some stupid stuff but I just got kinda bored real fast with it. The Santa not being real joke was kinda funny, but other than that it wasn't amusing to me. I'm not really sure how to tell you to make your next flashes better besides telling you you should maybe try a different style of jokes. You do have some good animation though!